Monday, September 21, 2009

A quick Emmy recap..

Well for those who read my Emmy predictions, I didn't do that bad. I correctly predicted that Bryan Cranston would win Best Actor along with Alec Baldwin for winning Best Comedy Actor and of course predicted that 30 Rock and Mad Men would win best shows for their respective categories.

Didn't see that Tina Fey would lose so that was kind of surprising. Otherwise not a lot of upsets last night and I must give credit to Mr. Patrick Harris, who did an awesome job as the night's host. Made the show lively and energetic and just wasn't up there boring America to death. So major props to him for that and would love to see him host the Oscars maybe sometime down the road also.

So yeah, once again I do come through on the predictions although I won't hype myself up that much because every year 30 Rock and Mad Men are nominated I'll just pick them to win, even though they don't deserve to, ha.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment