Thursday, June 11, 2009

Abrams and Cruise set for MI:4?

Ok, so as I like to do before I call it a night, I like to surf the world wide web for any interesting entertainment news and something caught my eye tonight. Apparently J.J. Abrams and Tom Cruise are in talks to move ahead with 'Mission Impossible: 4.' With Cruise of course to reprise his role of Ethan Hunt and Abrams attached as the films producer. No word yet to whether or not Abrams would direct the next installment seeing that he directed the third Mission Impossible which was a terrific movie and did quite well at the box office.


No release date has been set by the studio yet, but Abrams and Cruise both have been toying with an idea now that they both seem to rather like. So I say hell yeah to this news as I'm a huge fan of this trilogy and would love to see MI:4. I'll keep all of you MI fans in the loop with any other breaking news that comes this way.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment