Monday, June 29, 2009

TK's Top 10 Female Hottie Countdown: Numbers 4 and 3

Well I hope everyone enjoyed the M&M show for numbers 6 and 5, that being Mila Kunis and Megan Fox respectively. I know that's like a party in the pants invitation right there and with the two new girls set to go, it's only going to get better. The top 4 were hard to figure out, well 4-2 were as my number 1 is just so easy to determine, but it took me a while to figure out who was hotter but I finally managed to put together the top 4 so without further a due, here are numbers 4 and 3 of my Top 10 Female Hottie Countdown.

Number 4- Jessica Alba

I Love this woman! There I said it, not only is she a good actress but she is one of the most beautiful women on the entire planet. Her body is perfect but the thing I love most about her is her face and smile. She has one of those innocent cute faces that drives me wild at least but I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to talking about Jessica Alba, the girl is a stone cold knockout.


Her smile can turn anyone's head and I don't think she gets enough credit for just how hot she is. She doesn't try to flaunt it either, she just acts and comes across as a normal person, not some stuck up Hollywood snob. She has the looks of an angel and is like the perfect girl wrapped into one.


Her role as the invisible girl in the Fantastic Four franchise ultimately sealed the deal because I can't think of a hotter actress to play that role, she works it perfectly. So Jessica Alba earns a spot very deservingly at number four on my countdown because she is what perfect is all about. She has the body, the talent and the smile that well just makes me fall more in love with her every time I see her.


Number 3- Carrie Underwood

Ok well I said I love Jessica Alba, but I love Carrie Underwood and to me she is a Goddess in human form. There is not a single bad thing I can say about Miss Underwood and the fact of the matter is she is drop dead gorgeous and oh yeah actually has some singing talent, go figure. Carrie took the world by storm after she won American Idol and is now the Queen of Country music.

Her looks have taken her to the top of men's hearts all across America including mine. While some may call her too skinny, I think she is perfect. Her body is like tight like a tiger, and her face can melt butter because it's so hot to look at. She just has the looks and she knows how to get what she wants and that isn't a bad thing.

With her career ultimately just beginning to take off she is going to be around for many years to come and as a fan of not just her physical appearance but as a fan of her music as well, this gets me very excited. Carrie Underwood is a true musical artist and oh yeah is only like one of the hottest, sexiest women walking the planet right now. So Carrie keep on doing your thing and by the way I forgot your number so can you let me have it again, next time we run into each other that is?


Well guys 8 spots up 8 spots down? What do you guys think of my most recent choices as Jessica Alba and Carrie Underwood clock in at 4 and 3 respectively? With just the top two spots remaining, it's anyone's guess to who the top two spots belong to, but you won't have to wait too long to find out who is the queen of this countdown as I'll unveil my top two choices on Wednesday July 1st.


TK

3 comments:

  1. carrie underwood! you lost me there... i don't even know that i would call her hot for a normal person. i mean she is ok, but not hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally,,, Tim if she's your top three you need to get out bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not hot, man what are you talking about? carrie underwood is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete