Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I can't ignore this..

Ok so I briefly and I mean briefly watched a little bit of NBC's new show 'I'm a Celebrity- Get Me out of Here,' and after watching it for a few minutes I developed a hatrid so strong it's scary. I absolutely can't stand Heidi and Spencer on that show. I know that they are products of MTV, but to hear them say they are too rich and to famous to be on that show, is a freaking joke. Are you two kidding me? You two are complete and utter jokes who will probably be divorced in under a year (I think they got married recently) and famous, please I am more famous then you ha.

These two are jokes and really should be left on an island somewhere where no one can hear them call for help. Too rich and famous, give me a break. You guys suck! In a year's time, no one is going to know who you are and you both need to shut the hell up because you're both a bunch of spoiled babies, so shut it.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment