Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A new TK countdown has arrived!

Thanks to a genius suggestion by a mysterious contributor, I have a whole new TK Top 10 countdown to announce:

My Top 10 Hollywood Female Hotties

Oh yeah it's happening, and lets just say I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one, and oh yes guys pictures will be included and for you girls, just go with it, it's nice!

I'm not sure which day this countdown will be started but never fear it's not going to be long (that's what she said). I expect this to debut soon.

TK

5 comments:

  1. Please tell me that you are not insecure with your masculinity that you will not also do a top ten Hollywood male hotties???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very secure with my masculinity, so time will tell anonymous, time will tell. ladies are priority one though

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need help in developing a top ten of the male hotties, let me know!
    I am an expert when it comes to hot guys! Yum-yum!

    ReplyDelete