Monday, June 1, 2009

TK's take on the Twilight show, sorry MTV Movie Awards

What an utter complete piece of garbage that show just was? Seriously, what appeal does Andy Samberg have to the general public? I find him so annoying it's sick. People like him as a host and I ask why? For every second he was on screen tonight, I almost was forced to turn it off. The man is not funny people, it is the people around him that are the real funny people here, please start to see this.

Anyways, the show tonight was just awkward to watch and rather uncomfortable. Aside from the new Transformers and Harry Potter clips, the show was pretty lame, but did have a few moments that people will be talking about. Most notably, Sacha Baron Cohen flying through the crowd dressed as his new persona- Bruno. He descends from the ceiling wearing almost nothing but a thong and lands ass first in the face of none other then Eminem. Whether or not this was planned/staged remains to be known but Eminem didn't look happy.

Other kudos, to Kiefer Sutherland, the man is a God in human form. His praise to Ben Stiller stole the show in my opinion as he was brought to tears when talking about Stiller's career. Also need to give a huge shout out to the funniest man on the planet- JIM CARREY! He won best comedic performance for his work in Yes Man! His speech/inner thoughts was priceless.

And oh yeah every category went to Twilight, there's your recap. I am a fan of the movie don't get me wrong but I mean best movie over the Dark Knight, give me a break. The trailer for New Moon does look pretty bad ass though.

Did you guys watch the show? What did you guys think? Are you Samberg haters like myself? Please let me know and leave comments!

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment