Monday, June 22, 2009

TK's Top 10 Female Hottie Countdown: Numbers 10 and 9

Well guys and I guess girls, the time has arrived for a brand new TK Top 10 Countdown and thanks to a brilliant viewer who is nameless, the idea was provided to me and I ran with it. So this countdown is going to be my Top 10 Female Hotties and oh yeah I have definitely picked the best of the crop. We got some of Hollywood's elite leading ladies mixed in with some who some of you might not know. So without further a due, I would gladly like to present numbers 10 and 9 on TK's Top 10 Female Hottie Countdown.

Number 10- Elisha Cuthbert.

TK's take- I fell in love with this girl when she debuted on the hit show '24' as the daughter of Jack Bauer, Kim Bauer. She is simply stunning and just has that American girl look to her. Her face is arguably what gets me every time and when she smiles, it's like hearing the Beatles for the first time. Cuthbert really got her name into the mainstream spotlight thanks to the film 'The Girl Next Door' which is one of the greatest movies ever made, well kidding of course. But her performance in that movie certainly opened a lot of eyes you can believe that and she definitely showed that she could act and do it pretty well.

And let us not forget her small but memorable cameo in the hit 'Old School' as Luke Wilson's bosses daughter and my favorite scene of the movie where she wakes up in the morning with nothing but a t-shirt on and her pink underwear. Somebody pinch me please. She had me hooked on her from that moment on. While she hasn't been in the public limelight recently there is no denying the hotness that is Elisha Cuthbert. And as much as I hate to have her kick off the countdown she still holds a very dear place in my heart. So Elisha, as you may clock in at number 10 on this countdown I just want to say keep on rocking it girl, cause I love ya.

Number 9- Scarlett Johansson

TK's take- Now people I need you to calm down and not be angry with me that I have Scarlett so low on the countdown. While this leading lady is so so sexy, there are others who are just hotter then her and I'll defend myself. Scarlett J is one of the sexiest women in Hollywood and the thing I love about her aside from her rocking body is her eyes. Like when she is on film and in pictures her eyes just grab you and it's hard to look away. She has an absolutely stunning face and there isn't a single flaw to say about her.

From her performance in 'The Prestige' to her upcoming role in next summer's 'Iron Man 2' which I can't wait for, seriously I'm like pacing back and forth, she has shown that she can hang with some of the upper actresses in the business. Her career is just getting started and fans can expect great things to come from her in the near future I'm sure. But as for her overall hotness, SJ has it going on and will be on my list for a long long time to come!

Stay tuned as the next two hotties on my list will be unleashed this Wednesday so please try and pace yourself my friends as it will be here before you know it, but until then, enjoy a little bit more of Elisha and Scarlett.

TK

3 comments:

  1. I don't disagree with this list so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you sir, it's only going to get better i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damnit tim! these two at 9 and 10? way under rated my friend. these should have been top 5.

    ReplyDelete