Monday, June 29, 2009

TK is back from his birthday weekend..

Hey everyone, thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday via facebook, texts and calls on saturday. I had a great time and got to hang out with some friends. Today was good also and had a lot of fun tonight as well.

I can't believe I'm 23 I'm getting so old haha. But anyways, what's coming up soon on the blog is what you're asking yourself right? Well of course you are and up next is on Monday, numbers 4 and 3 of my Top 10 Female Hottie Countdown, so stay tuned for that.

Also, my July movie preview will be coming out on July 1st, so make sure to check that out.

Also this week I'll most likely be having two new movie reviews up as I'm rushing to go see first and foremost- Public Enemies, I can't wait for this picture, and then later on in the week, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, loved the first two and this one should be cool.

So that's what's happening this week so come back tomorrow (Monday) for the latest installment in my countdown.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment